[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6501821/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/618908/custom-color/#87A93A” height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Loving the Word in a Distracted World:
How do we get excited about God’s Word? Technology can be a constant distraction that can keep us from loving God’s Word in a meaningful way, so how do we disengage from the distraction to focus on tasting and seeing that God is good? Today, Mary Haberkorn joins Karen Hodge to share about her research on technology and Bible study.
- Does technology enhance or distract your time in God’s Word?
- Do you have someone who models a love of God’s Word for you? What does his/her time with God look like? Does it involve technology?
- Discuss how you might relate to God differently by opening a Bible and writing with a pen rather than looking at a screen. Do you agree with Mary that there is a difference between the two experiences?
- Do you have accountability in your study of God’s Word?
CDM strengthens the Church by connecting you to the people and resources you need.
Connect to Resources:
- Connect with CDM
- Register HERE for a ONE Conference.