Advisor for Women’s Ministry International on National Women’s Ministry Team
Connie Miller, Advisor for Women’s Ministry International
(20+ years as a Women’s Ministry Trainer and Speaker)
Contact Connie Miller for more information
- To provide denominational resources for international reformed churches seeking to develop, disciple, connect people to people and people to resources.
- To develop partnerships with key leaders/churches of the reformed faith for open doors to disciple women in their native languages to think biblically and live covenantally through a Biblical Philosophy of ministry using the doctrinal pillars of Covenant, Church, Biblical Womanhood, Titus II ministry and help develop/revitalize, organize and/or train individual women’s ministries to help build a strong church.
- To work with the Coordinator of Women’s Ministry to prayerfully vet potential ministry partnership and ministry commitments.
- To help match the needs of a ministry opportunity with the appropriate gifts and graces of our women’s ministry leaders and then mobilize teams with those key leaders to help meet those needs.
- To develop biblically sound, healthy, robust reformed churches around the world specifically through the on-going training, discipleship and partnering with international church’s pastors and their female members.
- To partner spiritually and financially with Christ Covenant Church as Connie’s sending church and with ministry opportunities that already present themselves as she ministers alongside her husband, Mike Miller, their Missions Pastor.
- Training women who will intentionally seek to train other women by inviting them to our annual Women’s Ministry Training and/or by sending teams of trained Women’s Ministry leaders to countries.
- Seeking to partner with publishers and prioritizing the resources published through CDM for translation of key foundational resources for the purposes of ongoing discipleship and sustainable women’s ministry.
Key partners where we already have an established relationship: